Impala for Android version 1.0 runs on most high-end devices from 2013 and newer, including:
- Nexus 5 phones and Nexus 7 tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- HTC One
- and so on
Impala for iOS7 version 1.1 runs on all devices, including:
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s (works, but runs a bit slowly)
- iPod Touch 5th generation
Impala creates the following albums:
- Cats (sorry, no dogs)
- Party life
- Sunsets and sunrises
On Android devices, Impala also offers a smart photo camera. Based on what the camera “sees,” photographic filters are automatically applied. The selected filters are optimized for popular scenes commonly photographed. Three filters are in place: for pictures of food, of persons, and of architecture. As a technology demonstrator, the camera will refuse to take pictures of hands. This may be turned off in the options settings.
- The app will make mistakes now and then and will classify some images incorrectly. However, the majority of images will be put in the right folder, helping you to find them again.
- Images captured while filters are applied are currently saved without the filtering result.
- Please report any other issues you encounter here.